Friday, July 30, 2010

Pop's Favorite Spot

What a silly prompt. I don't know if I have a favorite spot. I am afraid it may be driving in the car... would that seem lame'a (French spelling). lol I have been thinking on this one for a couple weeks and have not yet been able to come up with an actual place that I would consider my No. 1 Favorite spot. I can however think of many places I like to be; in addition to the drivers seat of my car...

How about sitting on the patio on the back poarch, with a cold drink, tunes from Julia's (and Liberty's) window, book in hand and working Le' Grille.

Could be in front of the TV watching any number of sporting events. I even watched the FIFA world cup. It was interesting watching the consolation game and contrasting it with the championship game. (go Spain) one much more loose than the other. Several of my European contact (from work) said Spain had the best team. Go Vikes, Go Twins, Go Phillies, Go Eagles...
I smell a championship on the horizon. oh, Go Flyers. ( not in season, forgot)

Another "series" of favorite spots are anywhere I am actually playing, Tennis, Hockey, Bowling, Basketball, Football, Softball, Pinball... That is ACTUALLY playing for all those WII heads.

And lastly but maybe the most important favorite place (that is not a place) is with Della, Whereever we may be, Movies, Pat's eating calzone, (what zone? Cal zone) sitting home computering together, and especially Kicking her butt in backgammon...

Well, enough for now kiddies. Got to check the scores, and read more in "The Pillars of Creation" Loves to all, Pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.