Thursday, July 8, 2010

Wherever We Are Is Home

We have lived all over the country and raised all of you everywhere. Even though Pop is from the Minnesota midwest and I am a daughter of the desert, wherever we are is home. We have tried to make our family be the home so there is no longing or whining in our heart to go home that you hear in our voices. We have adapted to the circumstances we find ourselves in and rolled with the punches. The only thing we did not let you do is speak with a Southern accent or pee off of the porch, although a y'all can drop off our lips occasionally.

4 comments:

  1. ...um....i peed off the back porch a couple times... one bathroom can be hard on your bladder :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha BLAKE! That's terrible. ... ... Although I think I did pee in the backyard in TN once...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wouldn't be TN if one never pee'd outside... ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Benet - YOU wrote that one didn't you. I know that laugh.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.