Brandon and I have begun our roadtrip of awesmeness, and we thought it would be cool/interesting to make a vlog for the trip. Mabe that's not so cool, but we're doing it anyway. :D Hopefully future vlogs will be slightly more interesting (with better sound. oops) but we're beginners. ENJOY!
Love, Lib
Thanks guys! AWESum!! Maybe some choreographed hand movements next time. ar ar ar. This should be an interesting vlog. we will all learn something about your fantabulous road trip. xoxo love momm
ReplyDeletehmmm that's cool. Thanks. Nice seeing you guys :)
ReplyDeleteJ says-
ReplyDeleteI think Jennayyyy should go back to greenbow ALABAMA!!!!!
Yay, the Mountain Dew Hat!!!!!
Jennnny, Jennnny!
ReplyDeletePop
I am not sure where to put your trip vlog comments.... I shall put them here... LOVING the vlogs. Your hissing tire adventure was funny. I am glad it was JUST a tire. I thought it might be a snake when you were first telling the story. YIKES!!! And your Mexico Beach vlog is beautiful!!! Well done! The water behind you was beautiful. You set it up really nice. Thank you for letting us be a part of your road trip!
ReplyDelete