A Blog for the Sumner Family to share and communicate across country and continent.
WE ARE AWESOME!
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
WELCOME TO THE PIRATE PRINCESS!!!
Oh beautiful Pirate Princess with the dazzling smile, saucy eyes and ebony hair! Next to your glorious white gown our shirts are even more scabrous than usual. We welcome you to our Awesome Sumner Family and look forward to learning about you and reading what you have to say. I hope you have a fun time with this family. We love you much and welcome you totally!! Love, Yer Momm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
:] Thanks for noticing, Mom I was hoping someone would without me having to jump up and down and point. heheh - Liberty
ReplyDeleteI do look like a giant hahah but it was funny because Julia and I were talking on facebook and I mentioned the blog and she like "yeah we need to photoshop you" and then she was "OMG! there you are!" and we had a laugh cause it was really funny to be photoshopped :) Thanks Liberty I wanted to know who it had been. Love it
ReplyDelete-Indira-
Love the classic look, Eye liner, head band, white shirt, (like we are good pirates right?)you fit right in Princess Indira...
ReplyDeletePop