Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Julia: Take One

I choose you! Blog! Go!
(like a pokemon! haha)
Julia here, just hanging out in Utah, working full time for the summer and living with Cousin Kim (Uncle Wayne's oldest daughter, the red head!) and her family.....even though she's in France right now! I work custodial at the campus library and I'm the student lead of the crew! In the fall, I start my 3rd year at BYU in the Athletic Training Program! I will be observing at UVU (Utah Valley University, the college just up the road in Orem) I just turned 20, I love pulled pork (dang it dad, we never had any! I guess BBQ at the McAvoy's made up for it), Purple Gatorade, dancing, the Swedish Chef and earrings.
I love and miss you all!!!
-J (Julia)

PS-I saw twilight eclipse the other night. Jacob is a hottie, Bella is a two-timing little tramp.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha I second your eclipse comments. We went to see it at Midnight with a bunch of ladies from church. Good times.

    The Swedish Chef? Really? I didn't know. Darbur de gardu!!
    -Liberty

    ReplyDelete
  2. We never had pulled pork because I don't like it. I don't cook stuff I don't like. Sad but true. I do like bacon, however.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.