Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Blog Face

Julia Here.
Despite Liberty being in Provo for the past week, I still managed to forget to ask her how to make an "identity" or author thingy or however you call it. im a dingus
1) favorite chore--uh, I was the only sumner child that inherited the "sumner" cleaning gene (and liberty knows what that is now after seeing uncle wayne in action!) So I like to clean everything. I'm down with brandon on the dishes. Waiting for a big pile--that's my way. Until them, let 'em soak right! I am a custodian for my job, so obviously, I must be doing something right in the cleaning area.
2) favorite road music. (by the way, this was my 'writing prompt' and I couldnt think of anything better, sorry you have to answer a lame question--or dont answer at all!) Something about Red Hot Chili Peppers just makes me want to drive across california or something. Also Neil Young, Broadway sing-a-long stuff (me and Keato did Les Mis on the way to Ogden!) and of course Shaggy!!! I am missing the cd! maybe I left it in Jersey! :(

The sumner family reunion was a blast! We got some old slides of dad lookin just like keaton (big nose and all) and I heard some stories about dad hahaha! It was fun to hang out with the family, and I really wish we all could have been there together! I cried watching the video of grandpa bearing his testimony (aww, I'm lame) and I'm blessed with such a great family and we can be together forever! (dont cry!)

Not much else happening in Provo. I started 'shadowing' for athletic training at UVU. I'm pro at making ice bags haha. Cousin Kim comes home from France tomorrow! uh oh, time to overhaul and clean the house!
I can't think of anything else to write, and technically I'm on the clock right now at work (hehehe....watch out for the boss!)
-Sending out some Utah love! -J

2 comments:

  1. Have you figured out the identity thing yet?
    The easiest way is to make a google account here: https://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount

    Sign in to the blog with the generic Sumner screen name go to Settings > Permissions and send yourself an invite to be an author. follow instructions from email using your google account and you're good to go.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia. I'll get a hold of you tomorrow night and we'll do this. will you be home? did you move completely our if Kim and Steve's yet? did you rent a computer yet? Tunes. We had an excellent road trip to UT in the DeVille! Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.