Just a sidenote- Sorry I never post comments. I always feel happy and special when someone posts comments on mine so I'm sure you all feel the same- I'll try to be better at it.
Anyway, we're finally home from our massive-three-week-triangle-adventure-of-awesomeness! Our vlog didn't last at all. Hahaha. Nice try noobs. But we had a great time hanging out (and meeting!) Sumner family and friends from Brandon's days at BYU. It was fabulous. And surprisingly not as tedious driving as we thought. 80 hours on the road, 6 hotel nights, 3 flat wheelchair tires, almost two full audiobooks (plus bits of 3 others), and about 5,000 miles later we're home again home again. Sleeping in our own beds!! Woot!
So fresh off our road trip we should have a good idea about road tunes right? Well, we didn't listen to too much music... We listened to a lot of audiobooks, like I said, and Brandon loves listening to comedians on cd, so we did a lot of that. I think the most important feature of road tunes is that everyone enjoys it. Or at least you switch often enough (shuffle the ol ipod) that everyone can enjoy it. The Travel Song from Shrek the musical was my theme song (listen here- I was Donkey;Brandon, Shrek). Styx, Queen, Lady Gaga also popular choices, but we did a fair share of just chatting too. :] Good to get in some decent conversation.
So dad tells me I should post some pictures up.... but it's late and I should be in bed. Sorry!
Plus my camera I think is in the van and I'm already in pjs. Soon enough, my friends!! Soon enough!!
Love you all,
Keep writing.
Liberty
SHUFFLE!!!! One of my favorite options!
ReplyDeleteLib. You listen to what ever you want... remember on our family road trips I would always scan for Rush when it got to be noon... ha ha
ReplyDeleteTunes... ppfffff. (name that opening line from what movie?)