M.C. Stumpy
A Blog for the Sumner Family to share and communicate across country and continent.
WE ARE AWESOME!
Friday, August 20, 2010
Road Music
As it turns out I am a couple posts behind once again! So for this time I am to write about what music I listen to in multiple situations. So to begin, on a daily basis I listen to a variety of music. In the car on the way to work I listen to rap/hip-hop. Lately though I've been listening to audiobooks on my way to and from work because I listen to the same books while I work. While I'm on the computer I really don't listen to music, I usually watch something on Netflix or Hulu. For a road trip, this past trip I did audiobooks again but usually Liberty and I just chat while we drive. When I just need some tunes, either iPod or what have you, I listen to Muse or Lady GaGa or Cake when I'm in a good mood, Rob Zombie when I'm in a more angsty state, and that's about it! Sorry my musical taste is limited, music was never really played in the house unless my mom was playing it on the piano. My siblings sometimes played the music they were interested in at the time which ranged from country to metal to rap. Other than that, my music is pretty limited, sorry my new family who is crazy about music!
Labels:
road music
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cake is great,my favorite song by them is the distance :)
ReplyDelete-Blake
Seconded!
ReplyDeleteCake is great band. We have one of their cds (I think it's Comfort Eagle) But there isn't one song on there that isn't Awesome. :]
And don't worry about being somewhat of a music noob, Brandon, that's what I'm here for... to teach you the ways of Classic Rock. :]
I don't know, MC Stumpy... anyone who likes cello concertos and Rob Zombie cannot say their musical tastes are limited... Your tastes are simply unexplored.
ReplyDeleteI like Cake, Chocolate is my favorite, think I'll have some before going to bed... yippie! Brandon or should we call you MC? Don't feel bad, in time you'll surely have plenty to contribute. And I know at least I am always in to learning and listening to any new music...
ReplyDeleteHang in there. Liberty Get this man some music!!
Benet... I don't think that's the kind of Cake they are talking about. (Lovingly Rolls eyes).
ReplyDelete