Wednesday, February 2, 2011

NEWS!!!!

GREETINGS FROM KOREA, WHERE TONY THE TIGER DOESN'T SPEAK ENGLISH !!!
This picture I love because it's cute and it has two of my most favorite things in it, my wife and the temple ^_^
A video from Korea that we never shared with you, (it's at the very bottom) This is a funny one and is telling of how we love each other and have fun together. We love you guys, more to come later on aa we put the stories and posts together.

On a side note, my face is healing very quickly, everything but the cuts on my nose and forehead will be gone by friday and those have gotten significantly smaller. Thanks for your prayers and thoughts. I'm taking care of my Body and I know that Heavenly Father is blessing me for it. I'm going to the Temple on Saturday with the branch to do some baptisms and then a session. now that I'm thinking of it I'll post the pictures of the temple that we have, we were able to do baptisms there, (Indira and I) but we were late to the session and were unable to do that. But we still felt the wonderful Spirit that comes with doing the Lord's work in His Holy House






what else?
I Finally started working out today, I forgot how much I really missed it, it was great but exhausting at the same time, we go again tomorrow and I'm sure I'll be plenty sore.
It's finally starting to warm up a bit >IT WAS 44 DEGREES TODAY!!< If you haven't seen the pictures go to my facebook profile and they should be the ones at the very top when you first get to my page.

"my goggles is what cut up my nose. i don't remember falling, i remember going super fast, but the fall blacked me out, from right before the fall to about 5 minutes later when i woke up in the bathroom cleaning myself up...... very weird, but yea, i never lost consciousness and was coherent the whole time. i just don't remember about 5 minutes of my life, where i boarded down the rest of the hill, unstrapped myself, picked up my board and walked to the bathroom, my buddy saw the whole thing but i don't remember any of it. very blessed to be only scrapes and bruises. nothing's broken, i went to the hospital and they said i had a minor concussion and i can't go back out until my face heals up.... that part makes me sad, i wanna go again asap"

I have found that I really do truly enjoy snowboarding. You'll have accidents in anything you do your entire life ( I think I should know that better than most) but that doesn't mean you stop. (I will be wearing a helmet the next time I go, there's no reason to make my brain mushy when I can leave it the way I like it) But I realized that I really don't have any 'real' hobbies. I work out and stuff and I play video games, but I don't have like a HOBBY hobby. I think this will be a good way to wean myself from spending so much time if front of the tv. Not that it's excessive, but like I mentioned before, variety isn't a bad thing. I was looking at gear and stuff online, shopping around and seeing what I would get. I definitely want to get my own gear when I get to Italy, hit up those Swiss alps and do it right ha ha ha. But I really do enjoy it and something that I want to do more of. This picture is of the skyline at sunset across the river from Seoul, take on the speed train where we sat down almost the whole way :D

IN OTHER NEWS...

INDIRA IS PREGNANT!!!!
We are totally excited, and can't wait (can you tell?? lol). I feel like I've spent enough time in primary with other people's kids that it's about time to start having my own. so Keaton Julia and Liberty will be an Uncle and Aunts and Mom and Dad will be GRANPARENTS!!! we need to think of cool nicknames for our kids when they come to visit and somehow end up spoiled ;) Indira will be due sometime in late august early september, still too early to tell, and right now we're working out how things will be with locale and doctors; the pros and cons of her staying in arizona to have the baby, or whether she'll be traveling and delivering in Italy. no solid decision yet but something that we are working on. We are also making preparations to have Both sets of parents be there for the birth whether in the States or Italy. so to Mom and Dad, if you haven't already, and just in case GET YOUR PASSPORTS!!!! we're making preparations to finance most of the trip for you to make it easier on everybody. But it is truly exciting. I'm coming home to Arizona in late June and should be leaving for Italy about a month later. Nothing is concrete yet but hopefully we'll be able to make some kind of trip to the east coast before we leave for Europe.


heh heh "If you're American in the living room and Asian in the kitchen, what are you in the bathroom? ....Your-a-peein!!!" ha ha ha ha sorry, a little potty humor never hurt anybody.

well that's all the new news I can think of at this point. We love you all very much and are so blessed. Hope everybody is doing well.

p.s. this sunday is fast sunday, what should we all fast for? I think this could also be a good family bonding/togetherness activity, aside from personal concerns and needs I think it would be a good idea to bring the Spirit and unity to our spread around family if we were united in our worshipping the Lord.... what do you think??

Love you all
stay safe, stay groovy!

-Blakester

7 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHHAHAHAH! I want to know about Brazilian wax time!!! Oh I'm so happy for you guys. Super super exciting. Talking about nicknames already- what about their regular names? Have you come up with any ideas yet? (Brandon and I have a whole list. A long one. We will never have enough kids to use up every name on that list. Lol)
    Brandon and I are terrible about fasting (Usually we just forget) but I'm in. :] No ideas about what to fast for, but we'll be a part of it.
    ^_^ LOVE YOU ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe baby that was sweet and cute:) I've always told you are an excellent writer. Yes babe let's tell them about "Brazilian wax time" hahah I bet you all can figure it out. -Indira

    ReplyDelete
  3. The nicknames mentioned were actually to be for Mom and Dad, (grandma and grandpa)so when we take our kids to visit we can call them something fun and happy. we have a few ideas for names but not an extensive list yet. as for the wax...... yea i'm not gonna talk about it.... ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has been posted for posterity, for all time and eternity. I vote Brazilian Wax Time needs to be told. all in favor say aye. My only request is to not be called Granny, as it will remind me of Florida and I am not her. (Granny I love you). I look forward to hearing names. When I was a teenager I called my maternal Grandmother "Gram", shortening her name from Gramma. We were cool like that. You ate yummy treats without her and deserved the expose. hahaha. CONGRATS!!! Sunday will be a good time to fast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brazilian wax time???? It's bad enough that when Blake called me he nonchalantly says "Yeah, we must have conceived in early January" hahaha wow, I bet it's a good story or an embarrasing one or both hehehe. Congrats again! :) so exciting! we should call pop G-Unit (Grandfather Unit hahahah)just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well listen, If I have anything to say about nicknames! "Face" may just about do it, maybe "G-Face". ha ha I am sure something will come along and be fitting.
    "Congratulations" again, to make it written official and stuff! It is an exciting prospect, I must admit I have no clue about what being Grampa will be all about. But I am certain there will be marshmellows involved. I better get that Passport thinggy filled out. Love you both and am so proud your making good choices! Fasting has come and gone. sorry we never were nearly as strict as my parents were... 22 to 24 hours was the norm! anything less was a rare occurance. oh the humanity! oh the blesings! I love you all! POP

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.