Monday, February 21, 2011

Birthday Blake Wishes

This is a wonderful picture of Blake wearing the ... is it Mr. Potato Head glasses?? I don't know, but it makes me smile. The next picture of The Three Amigos, I am trying to turn sideways... *grunt*, *twist* groan - no dice.... it came out sideways and no matter how I try to twist it, it won't upload correctly. This is the boys sitting upside down on the couch.... just turn your head sideways like one of the Hyperbole and a Half blog kids.

The next is showing one of Blake's secret talents - the ability to blow up a latex glove and put it on his head. yeah - hahaha. I love it when he does that. Lastly - is Blake doing the Happy Dance because he graduated from High School and did not have to go to the First Day of School. That was a happy day for him.



LOVE YOU BLAKE!!! Have a happy Birthday.

2 comments:

  1. On the Happy Dance: Can you believe you used to wear your pants hanging down that far!??? ugly! I don't like that look at all and am glad you don't like it now either. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Ray is having fun grabbing your nipple. And the Happy Dance was short-lived because then you had to go to work with dad hahaha. happy birthday tho!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.