Is this Rugburn's Sister?? What was her name?? She is a doll isn't she? Making some sort of Health Service Announcement Video from the Way back Machine. 
I love that she was so much fun to play with. She and Julia were so much fun together and such good friends. There were many of my friends with daughters who screamed at each other and fought like cats and dogs. For the most part, Liberty and Julia got along famously.
(I know this picture is sideways - please send me a message to tell me how to not do this in the future - they scanned in sideways, i fixed them, but they still uploaded sideways. grrrr.) Liberty - I love you so much. You are a joy and a great example of excellence to me. Have a wonderful and a joyous birthday. kisses and love. Momm
We had teh butterfly face paint when we were at universal studios and we rode the jurrasic park ride 50 times over and over again! Good times! Love you sis! I had a great time growing up with you! SOrry I screamed and got scared of the ring for about 2 months hahaha
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Liberty, You're awesome and always have been, thanks for being such a cool sister, always your own person and never afraid to do what you want to do. I LOVE YOU, HAPPY 22!!
ReplyDelete-Blake
Hahaha thanks everyone. J, isn't it nice to see other people have gross pictures too! I honestly have no idea what that picture is from. I'm glad we got along too J. Remember when we used to stay up all night th day before the day before school to try to get our sleeping schedules back in order? Ad writing bad fanfiction? Ah. Good times. And J, I know I give you a lot of flack for the Ring but it's not big deal. :] I love you.
ReplyDeleteThanks Blake! I appreciate your appreciation. It was really weird how we really started getting along only after you moved out. But you're an excellent brother. Thanks for loving me! Brandon and I pray for you an Indira every night. You guys are wonderful. Stay awesome!
LOVE YOU ALL!
Liberty
Yea I'm sorry about that, I've grown up a lot since high school ha ha (haven't we all?) :P but know that I was never ashamed to call you my sister, You're wonderful, and I am happy that we get along, I know it hasn't always been that way, but I've always respected you. :D
ReplyDeleteThank you for your prayers they mean so much to us, becoming parents is thrilling and intimidating all at the same time, but we're lucky that we'll have such loving aunts and uncles! (grandparents too!) Stay safe, and maybe we'll be able to see you when i get back from Korea, we should plan a reunion of sorts sometime in June. spend a day at the beach or something, (go-karts!) LOVE YOU!! stay safe and be good
-Blake & Indira