Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Bloggings


Picture time! This is a picture of Strawberry Lake, (kind of near Heber in Utah) I took it when Indira and I were driving back from our Vernal trip. The picture doesn't do it justice, the water was a beautiful sapphire blue. I kept on "putting off" this blog because I wanted to find a really cool picture, but then I was just said to myself "just put up something pretty" so I did. Indira, do you remember this? haha, I climbed down the cliff thing and went in the water hahahah. It was really pretty tho, and a nice break from the long drive. I like this picture because it is really pretty and the sky is just wonderful. Beauty Beauty Beauty. God loves us so much because he puts beautiful things on the Earth for us to see and look at. Also be thankful for eyes so we can take it all in. (see primary song "My Heavenly Father Loves Me" haha, I'm cheesy)

Not much else going on in Provo. School is mad busy, I'm pro at taping ankles now, BYU football lost 3 games in a row (idiots), I'm practicing my Spanish as best I can, I cooked chicken parmesean the other day for fast Sunday, and I'm so excited for General Conference! I hope everyone else is doing well! You are in my prayers! Go EAGLES!!! (Playin the redskins sunday! watch out Mc Nabb!!! ahhh!)

2 comments:

  1. Yeah Julia, I totally remember this. I'm so bummed I lost my phone because It had all those cool pics and video of you climbing down to the shore and not being able to get back up LOL so funny. I think you wanted to pick up some rocks or feel how cold the water was... I can't quiet remember. Impromptu- I love it. She is right the picture does not do it justice. It was BEAUTIFUL! And it was slightly windy and there were people fishing at the edge. So peaceful.
    I see you finally got your "contributor" page, YAY!! So are you down on the field with the football players during game time or what?? If you are then that is super exciting and SUPER happy for you. Love ya,
    Indira

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you posted this Julia. Waiting to find THE BEST picture gets more difficult as we get older. Just pulling a random one out is the best way to go - you can tell us how great that memory was. *So when y'all ask for THE BEST this or that, it will be easier for (me anyway) to just pull a random one out of my hat and discuss it* I hope you are all having a wonderful conference.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.