Sunday, January 16, 2011

Christmas 2010


We had a great Christmas. This is said every year. I have had SO much fun with you as you have gotten older - playing Killer Bunnies with everyone, chatting till late, playing games, eating, just BEING together. Benet and I looked FORWARD to it so much and thoroughly enjoyed our time with you. Blake and Indira - you were SORELY missed, but we bravely went on and had fun without you. So.... the post - My Favorite moment?? Having Benet open his gift card from all of you. He was stunned and couldn't speak for a few moments. I am so proud of you for pulling it together for Benet's gift. My favorite gift? I love them all, but there is a special wonderful greatness about the Valkyrie Magic Helmet Liberty made for me. Thank you!! It is AWESOME! I wore it to Youth Conference and got many extra bonus cool points. Have a happy day and I can't wait to hear from you.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sad we had to leave before Killer Bunnies. Brandon and I were both so looking forward to that. I'm glad you like your hat. I have enough leftover yarn I could probably make another. Maybe. DAD! looking good! :D Hope it was worth it. I have a hard time spending a lot of money on anything, but sometimes you just gotta. Love you love you love you! (PS- If I was a better daughter I would follow suit with Blake's New year Resolution. Sorry I don't keep in better touch.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is totally fine daughter dear! I love when a skinflint breaks down and spends money on me. It makes me feel truly loved!! Thank you thank you thank you!!! Dad would LOVE a hat too!! He needs something to wear. We could wear them together and he could sing the "sword and magic helmet" song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a hat for me? Liberty. Make the hat part Purple and I have a wonderful marketing idea.
    (Watch out Viking fans), hese would actually be functional, not the stupid plastic hard cheap ones at the toy store... It was a grand event. the whold week. I sometimes wonder if I should take off more time from work... Looking forward to your graduation Liberty. Study Hard. Play Hard. Love you Pop

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.