this is the first of many, we hope you enjoy our adventures as much as we are. We need to get on skype sometime. And we promise to get better at video blogging. haha Love you, Indira & Blake :)
Yaaaay! Cuteness and together-again-ness! Glad your flights went smoothly. I can't believe your layovers were just as long as some of your flights! That's craaazy. Hope you both enjoy the sights of Korea, and looking forward to more video blogs!! :D (ps- you're welcome! Sorry it was a day late. ;] I'm new at this)
Yeah, you both "crashed" hahahaahaaaaa jk jk. I know you put on some Barry White or something. Mami, your hair looks so pretty, it's getting so long! Aww, I hope you have a great vacation/holiday break together!! THe video blog is sweet! eat some Kimche for me!
Uh totally ATE KIMCHI!! not at all bad, really just taste like soup-not spicy at all for me anyway. That will be on the next blog :)Thanks Julia. I love that my hair is longer def a plus for this 12 F weather....aaahhh it's cold!
What a totally wonderful opportunity for you both!! A chance to travel and see the sights of a new country for Indira and an opportunity for Blake to show it off to her. Can't wait for more blogs. btw - packages came in the mail safe and sound. Love you both!!
Thank you Liberty for Indira's birthday post!!!
ReplyDeleteYaaaay! Cuteness and together-again-ness! Glad your flights went smoothly. I can't believe your layovers were just as long as some of your flights! That's craaazy. Hope you both enjoy the sights of Korea, and looking forward to more video blogs!! :D
ReplyDelete(ps- you're welcome! Sorry it was a day late. ;] I'm new at this)
Yeah, you both "crashed" hahahaahaaaaa jk jk. I know you put on some Barry White or something. Mami, your hair looks so pretty, it's getting so long! Aww, I hope you have a great vacation/holiday break together!! THe video blog is sweet! eat some Kimche for me!
ReplyDeleteUh totally ATE KIMCHI!! not at all bad, really just taste like soup-not spicy at all for me anyway. That will be on the next blog :)Thanks Julia. I love that my hair is longer def a plus for this 12 F weather....aaahhh it's cold!
ReplyDeleteIndira
What a totally wonderful opportunity for you both!! A chance to travel and see the sights of a new country for Indira and an opportunity for Blake to show it off to her. Can't wait for more blogs. btw - packages came in the mail safe and sound. Love you both!!
ReplyDelete